Circle of Security:
- Is Behavior Translation not Modification.*
- Promotes Attachment between parents/caregivers and children.
Circle of Security Helps Parents & Care Givers:
- Identify their own triggers that get in their way of parenting their children.
- Understand their children’s emotional world by learning to read emotional needs*
- Understand their children’s behavior.*
- Understand their own behavior.
- Fosters loving, supportive relationships with their children.*
How Attachment Helps Children:
– Enjoy more happiness with their parents
– Feel less anger at their parents
– Turn to their parents for help when in trouble
– Solve problems on their own
– Get along better with friends
– Have lasting friendships
– Solve problems with friends
– Have better relationships with brothers and sisters
– Have higher self-esteem
– Know that most problems will have an answer
– Trust that good things will come their way
– Trust the people they love
– Know how to be kind to those around them business.
*Hoffman, K., Cooper, G., Powell, B., & Benton, C. (2017). Raising a Secure Child: How Circle of Security Parenting Can Help You Nurture Your Childs Attachment, Emotional Resilience, and Freedom to Explore. Guilford Publications.
Talk more about your products here.
Tell prospective customers more about your company and the services you offer here. Replace this image with one more fitting to your business.
This is should be a prospective customer’s number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.